Thursday, May 17, 2012

Solar Power for a teardrop & Baseball

Solar power for a teardrop trailer and Mary (I love this stuff)

My neighbor of our store, Lawrence and I had worked out a plan to install a 135 watt solar system on Mary's teardrop trailer.
Mary showed up about 10am yesterday and work had begun ( Lawrence did all of the work :)).



A before and after of the solar panel mounting










Photo shows the mounting of the charge controller ( voltage regulator)

Also the wiring from the solar panel








 Photo of the battery and 400 watt inverter installed into the existing cabinetry





Mary hangin' out for a bit during the install (pretty cool vent)



Later that afternoon

Baseball at Coors field
Sorry ....  can't get my dumb phone picture to work on the laptop (stupid computers ! )








1 comment:

  1. I must say this is a very helpful information, thank you for sharing.
    Solar water heater

    ReplyDelete