Thursday, September 24, 2009

Trip to the Vet

Late this afternoon, I had Cody on a long rope and he was able to get over to the next business, with a open back door.
He was messing around the overhead door rail, checked on him and discovered he was eating de-con rat poison.

Made a mad frantic rush to the vet office, they induced vomiting, fed him charcoal (to absorb any left over poison) and gave us vitamin K pills. He needs to take 2 pills per day for 6 weeks. And then have his blood checked for good clotting.

He seems to be ok, I will keep a close watch on him for awhile.

MAN -O- MAN are puppies alot of work and worry..

No comments:

Post a Comment