Wednesday, January 20, 2010

In Yuma Arizona

After studying the weather for the southwest I decided we ( the trailer, suburban, and gadgets) needed to get to Yuma Az quickly to avoid the high winds forecast.

Last night I slept until 2:30 am and started the trip again, by the time I arrived at LasVegas NM, it was very windy and I was very sleepy.
I stopped at a Wal-Mart and crawled back into the trailer and fell asleep, 3 hours later I awoke.
The windy weather had passed and I continued on my trip.
The remainder of the trip was mostly sunny and windy at times, but dry.
About 5:30pm this afternoon I arrived at the destination.
Sleepy Hollow RV park on an Indian Reservation.

Met Art and Jim and had a couple of beers and now need to recoup..


tomorrow's forcast:
Showers. Isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. Very windy. Highs near 66. South wind 20 to 30 mph in the morning... becoming 25 to 40 mph in the afternoon. Gusts to 40 mph in the morning...becoming 55 mph in the afternoon. Chance of measurable rain 90 percent.

later

No comments:

Post a Comment