Monday, December 26, 2016

Big "Climate Change News" also gas update

 

Update to  Mexican Gas Shortage ( Below)

 

The United States’ Highest Paid Climate Change Expert Has Been Sentenced to 32 Months in Federal Prison on Fraud Charges.

 

The United States' highest paid climate change expert has been sentenced to 32 months in federal prison on fraud charges.


John C. Beale’s crimes were “inexplicable” and “unbelievably egregious,” said Judge Ellen Huvelle in imposing the sentence in a Washington. D.C. federal court.

Beale drew a $200,000 plus salary per year and regularly travelled around the world staying high end hotels – all at the taxpayer’s expense – while claiming to be saving the world from global warming as well as working for the CIA on covert assignments.
What else do you think he has been lying about?
nbcnews reports:

“Why did I do this? Greed – simple greed – and I’m ashamed of that greed,” Beale told the court. He also said it was possible that he got a “rush” and a “sense of excitement” by telling people he was worked for the CIA. “It was something like an addiction,” he said.

Beale plead guilty in September to bilking the government out of nearly $1 million in salary and other benefits over a decade. He perpetrated his fraud largely by failing to show up at the EPA for months at a time, including one 18-month stretch starting in June 2011 when he did “absolutely no work,” as his lawyer acknowledged in a sentencing memo filed last week.

When Huvelle asked Beale what he was doing when he claimed he was working for the CIA, he said, “I spent time exercising. I spent a lot of time working on my house.”

He also said he used the time “trying to find ways to fine tune the capitalist system” to discourage companies from damaging the environment. “I spent a lot of time reading on that,” said Beale.
Prosecutor Jim Smith said Beale’s crimes made him a “poster child for what is wrong with government.”

  ------------------------------------------------------

 

FINAL UPDATE GASOLINE SHORTAGE: PEMEX BUSTED!!!

I have had this written in many forms and someone keeps telling me that I can't say it that way.

I have been told to keep my mouth shut on Mexican topics. I'll try to say this again in a more acceptable way. I received information that was given out by a top individual at Pemex. There is no gas shortage at all. The denial of fuel to the pumps is a result of changing of Pemex sourcing, and it is not going well for the Mexican people. To the best of my knowledge it was not the elected government that did this. The normal Mexican system has been compromised. A crisis has been manufactured out of thin air to make people thankful when the gas returns at a MUCH HIGHER price. This was done over Christmas so manufacturing would not be deeply affected.
I have been messaged several times about flipping on this topic. All I can do is report things as I see it. And if something changes I can't help that. The people doing this were feeding everyone at the gas stations lies. The U.S. stopped nothing, it was a game. And I have the details about this but cannot say them. This is Mexico, and I am not going to be stupid about what I say with Mexican politics. I am not "bought off" by anyone, I am only choosing to keep my nose out of the actual details of this for a damn good reason.
If the U.S. had stopped shipments, as was being said at all the gas stations, then my conclusion it meant war would have been accurate. I cannot help it if lies were told about why there was no gas, and correcting it after receiving insider information is not "flipping on the topic". It was NOT the elected officials that did this, Mexico is changing its oil policy and a few filthy private sector ***S stepped in and screwed everyone the second they were handed the power to do it.
I don't care if people can't find this in the news, you all know the MSM is full of sh*t and buries certain topics. This topic got buried by the MSM probably as a favor to some very evil people. Life on the ground is very different here, maybe I should take a video of one of these damn gas lines at one of the very few stations that has gas so the few people who choose to be rude will at least have a little class when they send comments.
Even the Mexican press is not saying jack about millions of people not being able to get gas. It is like a huge joke to them obviously, they obviously do not give a damn and why would they when they themselves are deeply interwoven with the people pulling this crap?. And I am not blind, I am sitting smack dab in the middle of a metro area that is OUT OF GAS with a population of over 2 million. Leon, Silau, Guanajuato - ALL OF THEM are right here, and NONE OF THEM have gas. That's well over 2 million people in one shot. Nothing in the news. WHAT GIVES?
As a side comment here, some people actually thought I meant that the U.S. would cut off gas before going to war with Mexico. NOPE. The U.S. would cut off gas to Mexico before going to war with Russia. If the stories at the pump were true, that would be the only reason because business is business and there would be no way gas would be cut off for any other reason. Look at history. Look at world war 2. In serious wartime, America keeps all production to itself. As it turns out, that was just a lie to direct public anger for a corrupted action at America rather than where it should be. America had nothing to do with this. They lied about America cutting off the gas, they lied about the gas now having to come from China, there is no needed shortage at all, as confirmed by an insider at Pemex. And if they had waited a month with all of this, they could have blamed it all on Trump! Bad timing I guess but then again, they'd have caused problems for manufacturing if they did this mid January.

No comments:

Post a Comment