Monday, January 21, 2008

trip to Yuma

Left this morning to travel to Yuma Az, for a couple of reasons.

#1. it's freezing in Colorado this morning it was 7 degrees above zero tonight it is predicted to get
-4 degrees below Brrrrr, since moving from Iowa my blood has thinned a bit.

#2. during the holiday season (Jim) our daughter in law's grandfather extended an invitation to join him and his wife in Yuma (snowbirds).

#3 since I went to Quartsite Az. last year and had a-lot of fun in the desert, I decided to do it again.

tonight I am in Deming New Mexico on Interstate #10, I have traveled approx. 800 miles today, I left Colorado at 10am this morning and stopped for the night at 10:30pm, in a wal-mart parking lot. (free) I still have about 450 miles to go so I will post tomorrow with the results of the trip

No comments:

Post a Comment